Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Raising Your Vibration Through Scent

Have you ever had a scent float across your path and find yourself startled by the wonderful memory it brought? A few days ago as I was doing my meditation a scent of Lilly of the Valley appeared. I immediately thought of my mother and my heart began to beat a little faster. Memories of her gardening came flooding back. I found myself watching images appear as if I was viewing my childhood home. Mom hanging wash, dad in his upholstery shop while my sisters and I stopped to admire the Lilly of the Valleys growing along the pathway.

I finished the meditation and felt a wave of love wash over me. For my mother – for my wonderful carefree days as young girl picking flowers, and for the flowers themselves. How magical that they contain a scent that makes me bubble up with love.

This aroma and the energy it brings actually raises your vibration. You are lifted into a beautiful space of love and appreciation for the wonders of this earth. Do you have a special scent that awakens something deep within you?



And so I took the next step and purchased a bottle of Lilly of the Valley essential oil. Placing it into water held by one of my mother's favorite vases made it feel even more intimate. It now sits beside me while I work. How lovely that we can all find this magic for ourselves.

Find the scent that raises your vibration and keep it near you if you can. It may be the smell of rain, go for a walk in it! It may be baked goods, visit a bakery! Whatever it is learn to connect to this wonderful energy of scent and allow yourselves to be carried to that space of peace that is waiting for you.
To learn how you can  meditate please read Meditation Mojo.





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and appear within 24 hours.