Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Crystal Channeling in a Watercolour


I found myself swimming through an amethyst a few mornings ago. Last week I had asked for some help in discovering which guide was helping me with my art.

Here is my journal entry:
Meditation: I placed an amethyst upon my third eye and began my meditation. I ask for the help of the amethyst in connecting with my higher self. I am now seeing what appears to be a tunnel of shimmering amethyst and I am flowing through it. Shimmering water appears. I see a watercolor I am currently working on. It is of a blue heron against teal water. I am taken into the water as if I am able to dive beneath the surface of this paper- it is still paper yet it is the sea of teal blue.  An Asian man in sunglasses is leaning against a rail. He kind of looks like he is grinning and watching me.  He is painted into the picture but I do not recognize him. The meditation ends. After the meditation I realized I did not paint the man in my watercolour and I have not finished the painting yet. Who was he? Is he who has been helping me paint, surely someone seems to be urging me on...


The artwork you see above is part of a series I have been painting. I am being led to sell my work to benefit wildlife. A seabird sanctuary nearby is unable to continue helping the many shore birds entangled in nets, crippled by boats and jet skis and just harmed by humans out for a good time. I will be in an art show this coming weekend. All profits will go "to the birds." I sincerely hope that I may help raise awareness and donations for this sanctuary. I believe the gentlemen in the meditation is a guide that is helping me. I am thankful to ALL of my guides and the crystals who are assisting me.

Crystals are amazing entities that enjoy lending their energy. Find one that speaks to you and perhaps you'll be led to lend your gifts to encourage harmony within our planet. To find out how to use crystals in meditation please read Crystal Pathways
 
Have a comment about this blog? I would love to hear your thoughts...
If you would like to purchase art or make a donation to this wonderful cause please drop me a line. Here is their website. http://www.seabirdsanctuary.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and appear within 24 hours.