Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Animal Spirit Guides and a Ferret

Meditation has many benefits, one of them is connecting with animals in spirit. I've had many wonderful lessons brought to me throughout my daily sessions, but none so close to my heart as when I am connecting with animals. Why would this touch me more deeply than connecting with people? I'm not sure, maybe I'm just wired differently than some—but, perhaps YOU are too!

Over the past year I have studied animal communication. I was led to do this by the many animals that kept visiting me in meditation. At first, I thought I was seeing so many as I am an author and  they are the subjects of my stories. I would thank them for their visits, journal the sessions and go about my day. After months of this I realized it was much more, it was as if I was being called to speak with animals and share their wisdom. That is when I realized it was beyond a daily meditation of going to my harbor of peace, it was about sharing their wisdom. These animals are spirit guides and they have much to teach. Now after successfully completing my training, I now do this for others professionally (see link below).


By working with so many different animals, I am learning that some speak in symbols, songs, scents, images or sounds. I happily admit I will always be a lifetime student, as each day I learn new lessons. Although I would love to share the many sessions that I now do with animals, I must follow a code of ethics that protects the animal's and human's privacy. And so I will give an example without disclosing identities or details.

Sample session: A person gave me a photo of a Ferret and I am asked if it likes its food and environment. It begins with a meditation and setting the intention for the highest good. Throughout the session, I am shown images of a cave, a closet and a tiny wooden box. I am given a song about money and I am smelling garlic and feeling intense heat. The feedback from the person confirms that the ferret lives in a very small cage in the kitchen near the stove. They feel due to finances they should not have even taken this animal in, as they really do not have the space. Also they add, they resent having spent money on the ferret. After a few sessions, the animal suggested a place that it would be more comfortable and the arrangements were made. At this point an animal spirit guide stepped in, I saw a ram and it spoke of finances. The message was about the money spent on entertainment and cigarettes. You can imagine how difficult this was to convey to the pet's guardian, but with the help of the ram, the language and wording was provided to bring this message to light. So as you can see, a person's questions about food and environment of a ferret, helped them take a closer look and adjust some of their spending habits.

Can anyone do this? Of course, but it takes "commitment to self " to sit in daily meditation. Meditation helps the development of animal communication and many people of all ages are beginning to do this with ease.

Although I enjoy doing this work, I feel I am being guided to teach others. I am currently developing a workshop to teach children as I feel they are the future guardians of our planet. To learn more about the work I do with animal communication, please visit my website.
::
Animal Communication Training with Wynter Worsthorne
::

To learn how you can meditate please read my book Sæ-sii Meditation: How to Find Your Bliss in 15 Minutes a Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and appear within 24 hours.