Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Silence Speaks Volumes

I have been absent on the internet regarding this blog. The absence gave me time to hear the silence. I am taking this space to meditate and reflect. Colors appear more vibrant, communication with nature seems more acute and the taste of food is enhanced. Everything around me feels heightened as I breathe in the stillness.

Meditation is the communication I am pursuing at this time. I sit two times daily for 15 minutes and then journal all experiences and messages. Meditation circles are also a part of my routine when I am not traveling or working. When I am ready to write again on this blog I will return. I am sure it will be sooner than later.

You may actually want to try this yourself. Take some time to monitor how often you are on the internet and make a conscious effort to reduce it. In turn take those moments you may have been sitting in front of a computer and apply this to another part of your journey. Perhaps you will connect with nature, improve a relationship or just have time to meditate. Start today and honor yourself by finding the messages given to you daily in silence.


To learn how you can meditate please read my book Sæ-sii Meditation: How to Find Your Bliss in 15 Minutes a Day




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and appear within 24 hours.